It all began in August of 1908 with families meeting in homes. Later these families moved to a building on 131st and Penobscot Avenue, later known as the Shaw Avenue Church of Christ, located in East Cleveland, Ohio.
It was in 1960 that this faithful group of members found the need to purchase a larger building to accommodate its growing membership. They purchased a site at 3425 Mayfield Road and built a church building that has remained the home of our spiritual family until this very day.
Our history is deep and rich with so many members who have been an integral part of our growth, and have moved on due to either retirement, relocation, or completion of their education. These members have left an indelible mark on our lives and our history. Today, our church family remains committed to forging a future path for this generation and prayerfully many more to come to “love, serve, and teach” just as Jesus did.